GUYS GET 7 TRICKS TO APPROACH A CUTE LADY IN PUBLIC AND WIN HER HEART,TRICK 3 AND 5 VERY IMPORTANT
Some men are naturally shy while some don’t even know how to start. The thing is, wooing a girl in public is simple and a lot easier than when she’s alone. Here, we have put this down to help you be a man, Lol. Read carefully to the end.
1. Get out in public.You have to put yourself out there to meet girls. Only approach a female aged 12-16 in a public setting. If you approach a girl in a dimly-lit alleyway, an abandoned parking lots, or a deserted subway station you will not be successful. Don’t do it. Go to a coffee shop. People come in and out all day. You’ll be likely to see more opportunities for conversation. Someplace that concerns an interest you have, like a comic book store, a book store, or a Renaissance Fair. You are more likely to meet a girl that you are compatible with. Bars and clubs. Remember to follow the steps below when approaching a girl in a bar. Not every girl is looking to be approached. Pay attention to body language. It is also harder to carry on a conversation in this environment.Ensure the girl is old enough to be in the bar or club to save a potentially embarrassing situation.
3. Check Body Language: While reading another person’s body language, male or female, is NOT an exact science, there are definitely a few behaviors to look for that will signal that the person is not interested in engaging in conversation. Respect the girl’s right to be left alone. Is she facing away from you? Are her arms crossed? Is she listening to music, or reading a book? Is she frowning? Is she specifically looking away from you? While not perfect indicators, expressions and body language like this probably means leave her alone. Body language is not everything. Girls are taught from childhood that they must be pleasant no matter what, apparently. If you are going to approach her, pay attention to how she reacts and what she says.
4. Approach the girl you are interested in.Start with a simple ice-breaker. Perhaps you are reading the same book, or you noticed she was wearing a shirt that has a band you like. Perhaps the bus is late and you can commiserate with her. If she doesn’t seem interested in talking, leave her alone. There are numerous ways to tell: not making eye contact, monosyllabic answers, looking around for some way out of the conversation. If she is interested she will make that clear: eye contact, smiling, sometimes leaning closer. Once you’ve approached and established that she’s interested, proceed to having a conversation.
5. Have a conversation.This might flow naturally out of your ice-breaker comment, but if not there are several ways to have a conversation. Ask her if she made her earrings/dress/other cool item. You could even say something like “I couldn’t help but noticing how your dress matches your eyes. It’s a great color.” It lets her know that you think she’s attractive without dwelling on her looks. Like anyone else, girls like to be appreciated for more than just their appearance. If you’re in a place like a bookstore or comic book store, ask her what her favorite book is. Be sure to listen when she speaks. You’ll find out more about her, have opportunities to further the conversation, and show her that you are interested in her as a person.
6. Make future plans.If she seems interested and you are still interested, try to make plans for a future meet-up. Give her your phone number or email address. This way she feels in control of the situation. You’ll know for certain that she’s interested if she follows up. Ask for her phone number or email address. If she says no, leave it. She doesn’t owe you anything further, even if she did enjoy your company. Ask her on an instant date. Ask her if she wants to grab coffee somewhere. Always choose a public place for an instant date; you want her to feel comfortable. Have a coffee shop in mind if you do ask, or ask her if she knows a good place. That way she will feel in control of the situation.
7. Be respectful.This is the absolute most important part of approaching a girl in public, or in any situation. If she is not interested back off. Remember, different girls have different tastes in guys, or no taste in guys. One girl might just feel that you’re not her type. However, there might be another girl out there who will think you’re awesome.